AND MAKING A DIFFERENCE
Essential Hospice is looking for caring individuals to help our patients. We are looking for the following:
- Direct support to patients and families.
- Run errands as needed.
- Accompany patient/family to appointments.
- Stay with patient while family has time away (respite).
- Prepare meals.
- Assist with bereavement program by making visits to bereaved.
- Administrative volunteer opportunities are also available.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Please contact Kathleen James, Volunteer Coordinator (832) 224-4756